[Nfb-krafters-korner] Lion Brand

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sun Mar 19 21:46:34 UTC 2017

Rebecca, good idea to add your voice to ours and write Lion Brand. In fact,
gang let's write them again and ask them to fix the web site so it is blind
friendly. Good descriptions of the yarn, easier for a screen reader to
navigate like the old site, that there is hundreds of blind and print
disabled persons who love Lion Brand but right now they slammed the door in
our faces. The last three months I personally bought two hundred dollars of
their products and yarns. You all put what you bought a year or whatever you
wish to say. I miss their free patterns as they would give me ideas how to
make my own designs, for another example. I like to learn new stitches and
even that is nearly impossible for me to access being a strictly screen
reader consumer.

Thank you Rebecca for getting us off our rusty dusty and write Lion Brand
again, smile.

Becky