[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Chat

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 23:22:45 UTC 2017

Hello all crafters, I just want to remind everyone that tomorrow  we will
have a guest for our weekly  chat.

George Wurtzel from the San Francisco Lighthouse will be joining us to
discuss wood working.  He has been doing this craft for years, so will have
a lot of good advice for us.  I believe he plans on discussing how he got
started, basic tools needed and safety precautions.

I hope all of you will join us and please invite any friends or family
members that are interested.

Monday night chats start at 8:30 pm eastern time and usually last about an
hour.

Simply call: 605 475 4000 and enter Participant Access Code: 966659#.

This is a free service but it is a long distance number.

You do not have to be a paid member to join our chats.

I look forward to seeing all of you next Monday.

Nella