[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sewing dish cloth

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Mar 20 10:35:27 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone,

If you are new here, have not taken your first class, go on over to the list
web and sign up for this easy sew dish cloth. It is a great craft made with
one row of stitching and a button, how simple is that. This combination
sells at the flea markets for $5 and more. I will teach you in this lesson
how simple and great to use potholder is and it will hand on your stove, or
handle for a long time. You can also throw it right into the washing for
easy clean up. This is an email class, so if you want to know how to do it,
sign up for the May crochet class and you will have at least one made for
Mother's Day, for yourself. If you have Any questions about supplies please
post me a message, if you do not understand .

Terry Knox

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com