[Nfb-krafters-korner] an explanation as to why classes have not been recorded for those not in class

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Mar 20 21:43:14 UTC 2017

Thank you very much for explaining that to the folks.

Please remember each teacher puts a lot of time and effort in preparing for
a class.  The written descriptions of the patterns and preparing written
directions to share with the students and all they get back is a Thank you
from a student.  So a little more appreciation from the students and effort
on showing up for each class that you sign up for is what is needed.

We are low on teachers as we lost a few recently to getting jobs.

So consider these things and consider doing a class.

We started doing email classes for our out of country students and I enjoy
the exchange of description in a telephone classes and getting your
questions answered right away instead of waiting.

Joyce