[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question for Jessica

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Mar 20 22:53:35 UTC 2017

Jessica,

I seem to be having a problem finding record of your form when joining
Krafters Korners with copy of dues payment, can you help me out? Can you
send me what you remember, the date you joined and how you paid your 2017-18
payment? Did you send it by Paypal to us or how was this paid. Appreciate
the help. I am concerned because if you sign up for classes, you will get
the first one free, no problem but you will get a letter after that one you
will not be able to go farther. Trying to avoid this from happening.

Terry Knox

Membership Chairperson

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com