[Nfb-krafters-korner] My Opinion, Oh Well

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 04:28:25 UTC 2017

Well, our Australian folks are something like a twelve or so hour
difference. Would you be able to be at an 8 am class if you worked or had
kids to get off to school? Lindy, in South Africa has actually made the
effort to attend a few Monday Night Chats and I think her time is a few
hours off of that difference so it is the wee hours of the morning. She is a
great teacher and offers classes by email so that we can all participate in
her classes.

Cindy