[Nfb-krafters-korner] Did you make the knecklesses that were sold at convention last year?

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Mar 21 13:51:23 UTC 2017

Jesica;

The necklace could have come from one of  our crafters, at our craft sale or she might have bought it from some group, in the exibit hall.  Why not ask her, if you really want to know.  Don't be surprised if she does not remember!  There are so many venders and states, selling at convention.  It is a fun place to go and learn about blindness, crafts, computers, mobility and the list could go on and on!

Terry P.