[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hairpin Lace Loom

Dorothea Martin bestsinger at samobile.net
Thu Mar 23 18:01:20 UTC 2017

Hello, All,
I am a knitting addict but have decided to work on various types of
crocheting this summer. One of them is hairpin lace and I am looking
into the various looms available. Does anyone do this, if so, could
that person suggest the best hairpin lace loom for me to begin with? Is
there a good one out there, particularly a wooden one that you like?
When I was trying out cord makers and flower looms last summer, I was
disgusted with the low quality of the ones sold in the chain stores. Thanks.
Dotty