[Nfb-krafters-korner] More Help for Linda, was: help, please

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 20:20:39 UTC 2017

Linda,

Have you ever heard of a Sailor's Valentine?

These are boxes that the sailors used to make for their loved ones while the sailor was away.

These boxes were used to store special trinkets.

I did a project with my girl scouts when they were young making Sailors Valentines out of a wooden box that had a space on the top to fill in.

We used shells and pieces of tile, and glass blobs and glued them down on the tops of these boxes to make a design.

This would be very tactile and you could use larger objects so she could grasp them better.

You could try it on a cigar box or something like that.

Dixie
@-> ~ <-@