[Nfb-krafters-korner] Ready to roll

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Mar 27 15:05:55 UTC 2017

It is the last week in March and next week I will be contacting everyone
that signed up for my Mini Easter basket class with yellow chick and blue
bunny. So cute, you do not want to miss this basket you will keep for many
years. Also my Square dish cloth is ready to go to you also. For those who
signed up you will get an extra surprise bonus at the end of this email
class also. 2 for 1 class. This will be the last message to you all for sign
up Hope you get on over to the website and sign up for these two great
classes, worth the membership.

Terry Knox.