[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 3/29/17

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Mar 30 17:41:12 UTC 2017

Gee whiz, this is a good one.[all your Wednesday's topics have been good]

Let me give this dream a minute to sink in...

I do have a sewing room that I cleaned up and organized in the fall.  I do
have a nice large L shaped desk that has my embroidery machine on.  I have
another computer table that holds my sewing machine and I have a card table
in another corner for my Accuquilt with the dies under that table.  I put up
2 -5 shelve metal & plastic shelves...

Now if I had money unlimited , I would like a larger room.  I need more
storage area.  It would be excellent if I had a mini frigerator  for my diet
coke, an air conditioner and most of all money to pay off my embroidery
machine.

I really want to make this into an embroidery business so in my dreams of
the future I would probably need an embroidery machine that uses more
needles.  There are machines out there that have 6  up to 16
needles.[Professional folks use them] and of course supplies as needles,
threads, and all type of stabilizer.  I can't forget hoops for the bigger
machines.

I would be happy waiting on the more needle embroidery machine a little
longer as the manufactures are on the edge of coming up with software that
will work on an IPad and I am really hoping voiceover could read the screen
on the embroidery machine.  There is one embroidery machineavailable that
last summer came out with this, but I haven't been able to test one out.

Keep on dreaming...

Joyce