[Nfb-krafters-korner] ot penfriend

Linda lblasingim at charter.net
Thu Mar 30 20:09:30 UTC 2017

Thanks, good idea.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Dani Pagador via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2017 3:07 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Dani Pagador <daniknits at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] ot penfriend

I don't have a Pen Friend, but I punch two holes at the ends of my Dymo tape
label, run sewing elastic through, and tie an overhand  knot at the other
end--like a slip loop for knitting or crocheting, but without the rabbit
ear. The label lies flat against the elastic, and the elastic won't get
sticky the way rubber bands do when they get old, and also won't nap and
break on you.

HTH,
Dani