[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 5/3/17

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed May 3 18:10:00 UTC 2017

Hi Nella, ah, an easy no brainer question for a nice change grin.
My Mom, my Grandfather C, and my Great Grand Uncle J. M. Barrie are among
the mentors in my life.
My Mom and Grandfather were very good knitters and crocheters. I think that
I sub consciously learned these crafts from them, at that time, I was a
small boy, and was more interested in sports and trucks and cars than in
crafting lol. I watched what they did, and probably tucked it away in my
tiny brain not realizing that I'd love to do crafting after my sight loss.
My Uncle James was a playwright and author, and I got my love of writing
from him. I consider writing to be a craft of sorts. I learned to write
after reading Uncle James's many books and plays.