[Nfb-krafters-korner] Facebook user Krafters korner needs your help please

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun May 7 00:57:13 UTC 2017

Hello,

If you have a Facebook page please consider posting an ad about our
hand-made tactile braille greeting cards. I have heard that Facebook is a
wonderful way to get the word out.

I have written an ad below that you can use if you would like.

Tactile Braille greeting cards now available

The NFB Krafters Division is pleased to announce that we are selling braille
greeting cards with tactile pictures. We have six card occasions and ten
tactile pictures from which to choose.

Each card is hand-made on heavy card stock using a braillewriter. The card
consists of an outer card containing a tactile picture and an inner card
with the greeting in uncontracted braille on the right and a blank page on
the left to enable the purchaser to add his or her own personal greeting

The greetings include all-occasion, which is a quote by Helen Keller, best
wishes, a happy birthday, a get-well, and a holiday, for Christmas or
Hanukkah, and Valentine's Day.

Cards come in a quarter-sized card for $3 and a half-sized card for $5. They
will be sent free-matter but for an extra charge can be sent first class
mail.

For more information or to order go to:

http://www.krafterskorner.org/braillegreetingcards

thanks for your  help.