[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 5/10/17

Linda lblasingim at charter.net
Fri May 12 12:58:20 UTC 2017

I have done some craft teaching.  My first attempts was teaching a girl
scout troup to sew an apron.  That was fun.  I have helped bible school
classes make dolls for door stops and other things.  A part of my job is
teaching crafts; but, I don't do a lot of that now.  I have tought basic
sewing, knitting, crocheting and looming.
I tried to teach a sister-in-law to knit...what a failure!!  Once I tried to
teach pottery.  We rolled out the clay, clut it in strips and were suppose
to form the strips to make a bowl.  Well the bowls were of various shapes.
None were round.   Another failure was teaching my daughter to make a duck
for home economics.  When she finished the head was perched on the tail!  So
I guess my success is not with the sighted world.