[Nfb-krafters-korner] Craft Ideas Wanted

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sat May 13 20:04:32 UTC 2017

So I did a quick search and could not find Floam.  So I searched for "air
dry clay light weight" and came up with products at Joanne's, Michael's,
WalMart, Amazon and Hobby Lobby.  Here is info on a product from JoAnne's.

Hearty Clay super Lightweight Modeling Clay
Item # 2153591
$5.49

Easy and fun to work with clay dries to a firm consistency within 24 hours.
It is suitable for creating delicate objects like flowers and intricate
jewelry as well as sculptures, magnets and more. Hearty Clay does not stick
to fingers yet will stick to core materials like wood, glass, wire, paper
and plastic. Once dry it remains flexible yet firm , is extremely
lightweight, can be added to, painted and sealed. White is so true that when
mixed with the color pigments the bright and be autiful tones are kept. Mix
different, color consistant, primary pigments together to achieve an
infinite color spectrum.

HTH,
Annette