[Nfb-krafters-korner] Craft Ideas Wanted

Courtney Fulghum Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Sat May 13 23:47:41 UTC 2017

Thank you all so much for the amazing ideas for using old CDs/DVDs. Some of
you went above & beyond by doing web searches & I DO appreciate the time it
took you to do that. I've been doing some cleaning out & cleaning up & so
far I have over 50 discs! Looks like I just might get a chance to do all of
the great projects listed. LOL

Again, thank you all so much!

Courtney