[Nfb-krafters-korner] book on BARD

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Tue May 16 16:38:25 UTC 2017

Ramona, you are not a has-been. Lol

nella

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Ramona Walhof via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2017 11:23 AM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Cc: Ramona Walhof
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] book on BARD

There are articles occasionally in the Braille Monitor. And there are
several in the Kernel Books.   Some of it is obsolete.  I think the Guide
for local and state leaders of the NFB is still available, but it is
included in some larger collections of things.  I did a book called A
Handbook for Senior Citizens, Rights, Resources, and Responsibilities which
was published by the American Action Fund for Blind Children and Adultsl.  I
think it is out of print, but parts may be on the Action Fund Website.  I
did another thing for the Action Fund called Questions Kids Ask about
Blindness, but don't know if there are still copies available.  I edited a
coloring and activities book for the NFB of Idaho called Julie and Brandon,
our Blind Friends and an Idaho Potato Cookbook which are out of print. I did
a couple of things for Job Opportunities for the Blind, probably out of
print.  You get the idea.  I am a has-been.  I am not motivated to write
another book, but may try to do something autobiographical for my kids and
grands.  I write a couple of things for my church newsletter every month.
Now you know more than you wanted to.
Ramona