[Nfb-krafters-korner] Singapore!

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat May 20 16:54:15 UTC 2017

Hi Serene,

Wow Singapore!  The knifty knitter is no longer available in stores, but
check EBay as they might have some and it might be closer to you.

I am impressed and just need to ask, how or where did you come across
Krafters Korner or NFB Krafters Division?

Cindy Woods Crafts make knitting looms similar to Knifty Knitter looms.  The
spacing is the same as the Knifty Knitter, they have the groove on the pegs
and are well made and I know she will ship any place.

Glad to have you with us.

Joyce Kane