[Nfb-krafters-korner] Important Message for All Members

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun May 21 14:54:38 UTC 2017

Hello To Everyone,

This is an Exciting Time to be a member of Krafters Korners. We are coming
to the end of our fiscal year 2016 and are coming into the new year of
membership for 2017-18. There are some new things coming and a fresh things
starting. I hope you will continue to read the below message and consider
being a part of the new year coming. It is a lengthy message as there is a
lot of things to share, so read on.

                                Membership Report

In order to make the changes coming up we need everyone's help. Your dues
are now due to the    Treasurer. All dues are $20 per year and for current
members start July 1 to next July 1, 2018. Please take this time from June 1
to June 30 to send your payment by PayPal or mail to our Treasurer Cindy
Zimmer. If these need to be mailed please contact her to receive her mailing
address. After the General Meeting in Orlando a new and current and updated
membership list will be made and kept active for classes and other things on
list. The rule of the Board that if membership is not active by that date,
you will Not be allowed to take the Christmas in August classes. Which
brings me to a great point. It looks like the Christmas in August month is
taking good shape. To mention a little sneak point, there will be something
for everyone with a good deal of email classes on Loom, Crochet, Knitting
and some new craft ideas to get an early start on Christmas. You do not want
to miss any of these. Remember it takes time to process any dues and release
it to the membership list. And we will be working with this list for the
year to make some of the changes coming. I cannot stress the importance of
getting this done as soon as possible.

This is the start of KK 10th Anniversary and we are going to do it big this
year and you want to be in for all of it! We will be working on just some of
these things starting in July and continuing when it raps up at the 2018
National Convention blast. Your dues will do great things this year for the
group and yourself. We will be assisting with more funding to those going to
convention next year to help celebrate the 10 year. We will be doing thing
to help everyone here that wants to go, ways to earn funding as well as
bigger and more scholarships so you can be there to celebrate this wonderful
milestone. Keep watching for this. If you would like to be involved in this
project please let me know as we hope to have a committee set up by
September to start putting into place the 10 year celebration.

We hope for this tenth year to put back into action our Membership contest.
It will be a giveaway year. Your dues will be providing this also. We have
some very imagitive people here and after our August classes we will be
starting this again. Everyone wants to win and you will have a chance to get
in on the goodies.

We also will have some great new and repeat classes for you. I know I am
starting a new series with crochet stitch library, that instead of a class
those who want to take this will be send, lesson by lesson stitches from the
beginning, one stitch at a time. Lessons that new people can learn from the
beginning on and a call in night to get help and assistant on just what you
learn stitch by stitch. There is a good deal of planning for this and
looking to start this when school begins in September. Look for more details
coming.

I have heard that there are new loom classes planned for new people and for
those who need refreshing help.

All I have listed is just a small part of the excitement coming for our
Tenth year. Please plan for your assistance in the next month, from the June
1 date to June 30 date, this is a very important time frame for the members,
current and new members. This is the year that we will put it together to
refresh KK or dissolve it. Where are you on this scale, a helper or are you
going to let it go. I am going to do everything I can do to make the best
year in the past 9 and plan to celebrate after it is completed with new
members, new friends and having a lot of fun during the year. More classes,
Big Christmas party, and lots of prizes along the way. Please join me, we
need your help and your dues paid to commit to the planning budget of the
year. If you need assistance in paying your dues, we can help there also. We
have the Kane-Brewer fund available, that can be checked out on our webpage.
If you need this assistance, apply. Add your name, and your help and I
promise you will enjoy this new year at Krafters Korners. If you have any
questions please send me a message. If you would like to help in this
planning please let me or Joyce know and we will put your to helping.

Terry Knox

Membership Chairperson