[Nfb-krafters-korner] How are the baby sweaters coming?

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun May 21 21:15:24 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I already have told Joyce about how well I am coming along with knitting the
baby sweater. But I'd like the rest of you to know how exciting it is for me
to take this class. when I arrived in krafters korner 8 years ago I barely
knew how to cast on and make the knit stitch. but since then I have taken
many knitting classes until I finally felt confident enough to make a piece
of clothing. So I asked if anyone would be willing to teach a vest and/or a
sweater. One of our members offered to teach the vest and another the
sweater. I took both of these classes. they were both telephone conference
call classes. this was very nice because all in the class worked together on
the pattern and the instructors were there to immediately answer any
questions. Other students in the class also provided helpful tips as we
worked. It was like we were all in some one's living room chatting and
knitting together.

I am so thrilled to report that I have the body of the sweater almost done
and next week I will learn how to make the sleeves.

So if you are wishing to learn something, just post it to the list and
hopefully one of us will be available to teach you and others what you'd
like to learn.

Have a great day!!
Cathy F