[Nfb-krafters-korner] insensitive comments

Tammy ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Mon May 22 01:40:46 UTC 2017

I went to a craft show with my Mom years ago.  We were looking at some
silver jewelry.  The woman at the booth told me not to touch the jewelry
because she would have to polish it.  At that time, I was totally
dumbfounded!  We walked off and were totally insulted.  I'm not sure what I
would today.  I'm pretty sure I would have landed on her with both feet.
Smile!  You know there just isn't any cure for stupid.  Lol!  If I can't
touch the product, the person sure doesn't need my money.