[Nfb-krafters-korner] Martha Stewart Loom - WAS: couldn't help myself!

Bernice 1948lighthouse at gmail.com
Mon May 22 12:17:11 UTC 2017

Thanks Jody,

I was playing around with the pieces and got a little concerned because the
pices for the round loom didn't fit together very tightly.  Then I noticed
the holes where you put a peg to keep it together and felt much better.

Hopefully next week I can get started.  Although I'm not having any trouble
typing.

Bernice and the sweet Octane.