[Nfb-krafters-korner] SKYPE/ Theresa & Dixie

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue May 23 18:06:43 UTC 2017

I have used SKYPE to teach a class to a group of blind folks in Bermuda, but
I didn't set it up as I don't know much about SKYPE.  We have had folks take
classes using SKYPE, but again I don't know how it is done.

We do have a couple of folks on the list that can help you, that knows a lot
more then I do about SKYPE. So Theresa or Dixie can you possibly help her
out?

Joyce