[Nfb-krafters-korner] Where is Theresa Taylor

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Tue May 23 19:33:04 UTC 2017

 Terry,
I am here… I do not post on the list… About chat Nella does that…  it might be better to try to contact someone privately if you feel disgruntled… I'm not sure getting lectured on the list helps morale especially for new people… You are an awesome person… But you sound cranky….
Unfortunately… I have been incredibly busy behind the scenes… Let me know if you want to talk further about this…
Teresa

Sent from my iPhone