[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want to Know Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed May 24 17:45:22 UTC 2017

Hi there Cortnella ( or, are you Nellortney today? )
1. Memorial Day has always meant remembering the Service men and women who
gave up their lives for all of us and our freedoms.
2. I'll say some prayers for the living and dead service men and women.
3. Probably go to a picnic with Terry and her family, or Terry and I will do
our own thing. It depends on what everyone else wants to do, and of course
on the weather.
4. Not really.