[Nfb-krafters-korner] How to use Skype to participate in a KK phone class

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu May 25 12:30:19 UTC 2017

Thanks for that information. Do we need to purchase credit if the call is
in the U.S? My son and daughter-in-law were in South Korea for a year and
we used Face Time on our iPhones and it was free. We could see our new
grand daughter that way too. I know you can Skype video but that takes a
lot of band width so can be problematic at times.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053