[Nfb-krafters-korner] Mug Exchange

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Nov 2 00:30:36 UTC 2017

Mary Kay,
I am a little confused with you message returning exchange list. I am sorry
I do not see a message. The list was closed Tuesday, Oct. 31 and names sent
out today. If you want to participate in this exchange I can hold your name
if we have another request but the list is closes as of today. Please let me
know if you have a message or if this was in error.
Terry K