[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 10/25/17

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 14:54:12 UTC 2017

Locker hooking is where a design is ironed on fabric via a transfer then you use a tool that has a needle type tip & is about the size of a pen. At the top of the tool is a holder for a small spool of yarn. The yarn is threaded down the barrel of the tool & threaded thru the needle type tip & then you begin punching the yarn thru the fabric where the design is. It makes tiny loops on the front of the fabric making the design 2d & fuzzy.

It was a lot of fun & very stressing on your hand & wrist because of the continuous movement & the weight of the tool & spool.