[Nfb-krafters-korner] special presidential want to know Wednesday 11/01/17

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 18:17:58 UTC 2017

Hello,

I learned about KK through word of mouth. I had gone to an adult camp for
the blind in Oregon called Oral Hull Foundation. I was hanging out with a
couple of friends and the subject of crafts came up. One woman mentioned
that she'd heard that the NFB had a Krafters division, but she knew nothing
more about it. I was curious and went to the NFB site and soon found the
listserv  for Kk and happily joined. two months later I took my first class
and learned to loom knit a Halloween treat bag taught by Cindy Z. I had
never loom knit before but immediately fell in love with the craft.
this was in fall of 2011.
Probably more information than anyone wanted, <smile.>

Have a great day!!
Cathy F