[Nfb-krafters-korner] Classes and stuff

Lovette Yewchan lyewchan at telus.net
Thu Nov 2 18:55:19 UTC 2017

		classes and stuff 		Hi there.
I am wondering if anyone could consider offering a knitting sewing class? Something that might address issues of knitted items that have found a hole etc. Or different ways to sew knitted items?
I wanted to take such a class at a local craft store but was informed that I must first write the instructor which I did.
She was not willing to have me in her class. She was afraid I would take away from her time with other students and suggested I take private lessons and she did not teach them.
I asked if I could bring a friend to help and was flatly refused.

Lovette