[Nfb-krafters-korner] AS the korner turns!

jill rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 3 22:36:34 UTC 2017

Well I leave you alone for a week and just look what happens!  I don't have
to DVR Young and the Restless anymore. there's enough drama here!  I haven't
read through all the comments, but I have read enough of them I can say move
along.  It is not  good to dwell over hurt feelings, offensive comments back
and forth, or people taking sides.  As I recall, we do not have any members
in high school, and what I have been reading is like high school 2.0!  My
interest is in crafting and helping others who enjoy the same.  I don't
typically respond to the questions because I am working, have 3 kids, and
usually only have time to read a few posts each day.  I think interaction on
the list is a good thing, because it allows us to learn new things about
each other.  Sometimes we learn that folks are not perfect, may have bad
days, may struggle with life or their crafts, or may need encouragement.  I
love this group and have really missed it since starting back to work.  The
bickering needs to go!  So now you all can be mad at me rather than each
other!  Just beware, I have deadly squirrels and am not afraid to mail them!

Love all you nuts!

Jill