[Nfb-krafters-korner] 3D Printing, anyone?

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 18:03:41 UTC 2017

Sharon, the gentleman here in Boise is making three dimensional pictures, mostly abstract, but very interesting.  I have seen toys made at the NFB headquarters which are also pretty impressive.  I don't know if containers would be very practical, but jewelry certainly would be.  The printers are expensive, and so is the product.  And I don't know anything about the source of programs.  I can put you in touch with the man who is doing the pictures.  He has done a lot of study of programs and machinery.  Or if you can come to Boise, I know he would be glad to show what he does and tell you some of what he knows.  He started with plastic which can be clear or colored.  Now he is working with other materials.  I am hoping to see the wood soon and don't know what else he has in mind.  He is always eager to sell something so he can buy more product.
Ramona