[Nfb-krafters-korner] help with a knitting technique, was please help the membership committee

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 16:30:53 UTC 2017

Berneice, we had a class on intartia.  I took it and learned a great
technique.  I have used it many times since.  I have only done two colors
and don't know how complicated it would be to add more colors.  It could
have yarn across the back of the picture, but not ends.  I think the key is
twisting the yarn when you change colors.  The lady who taught it is still
around I think, though not on the list much. Her name is Linda, maybe Lynda
Weber, and she is a very good teacher.  You can write me offlist at
walhoframona at gmail.com if you wish, and I can share with you what I learned.
Or somebody may know how to get hold of Lynda.
Ramona