[Nfb-krafters-korner] Intarsia

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 20:43:59 UTC 2017

 I do Antarja  with crocheting and knitting… recently I started a new crocheting technique called corner to corner… It is amazing… you can also do pictures with this… I am also totally blind… And use a yarn barn to keep my colors separated…
 As for the tail issue… Every time you change color… You only use a slipknot to add that new color… And crochet it into the stitch… Then you weave your ends into the next bitch…
Theresa

Sent from my iPhone