[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cookies

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Tue Nov 7 21:39:08 UTC 2017

An alternative for decorating cookies is to use a cookie cutter for the shape of the cookie.  Then, when you go to decorate it, you can use the same cookie cutter to cut an edible design to put on top of the cookie.  An example:  I helped a client with alternative for the State Fair.  She entered decorated cookies and got a Blue Ribbon!  She did a Cowboy hat shaped cookie.  We took the same cookie cutter and cut the same shape out of a Carmel apple wrap.  She then placed the Carmel hat shape over the cookie.  It turned out very cute!

Enjoy!

Cindy Z.