[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Why this list is more than crafting

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Nov 8 03:04:50 UTC 2017

Folks,

I thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart that we do
gather together and bring our joy, smiling faces right thru these computer
keys and phone lines.

Karen, you can't imagine how your angel brought to Terry and that this is
the day she needed it most.

Thank you all for your thoughtfulness and caring to help each others
through.

Joyce