[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 11/08/17

Tammy ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 01:23:23 UTC 2017

	Hey, very good questions!
I manage to do many things that benefit others but none of them involve
crafting.  I have purchased items from my Mom's church.  The money goes back
into the creating of items for nursing homes and hospitals.  I have thought
about making lap blankets for nursing homes.  I can see me doing that.

Keep those good questions coming.  They create good conversations.