[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting machine

Tanya VanHouten vanharris62 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 21:47:34 UTC 2017

My apologies if this topic has already been discussed.
Ramona intrigued me when she talked about her knitting machine. I love
gadgets, so I watched some You Tube videos of folks using knitting
machines.
I learned that I would probably want the Addi King size machine.
What do you do differently as a blind person using the machine? Do you have
markers on the black needles?
Is it hard to load the machine and bind-off?
Any advice for a complete knitting machine dummies would be appreciated. I
am seriously considering buying one.
Thanks
Tanya