[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting machine

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 23:36:37 UTC 2017

It comes up every year or so, but that is fine.  Becky is the best with the
machine.  I am not familiar with the machine you mentioned, so I can't help.
The one I have seems pretty blind friendly to me.  It is not set with a
computer or card at all.  It just has a dial that clicks.  Everything is
mechanical.  Unfortunately, I think it is not being manufactured any more,
and there may not be any for sale.

Some day I may check out some that are operated with computerized settings.
My advice is to be sure you have somebody to give you some training before
you purchase.  Together, you can probably figure out how to set it.
Ramona