[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting machine

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Nov 10 04:21:42 UTC 2017

Becky,

You caught my interest by putting the make of your machine here.  I need to
say there was a note on this website that I came across about not sure if
training on the internet.

I am happy with my embroidery machine and the knitting machine was less then
the embroidery machine, but how much does the additions cost?  The computer
program was another $550 and I didn't look to see if a ribber was included.
I took it that it is electric, but does it have a motor to move the carriage
back and forth or for it to receive the information [computer]?

Anyone want to take a look and see if you can find out the info, here is the
website.

http://www.customknitsmfg.net/silverreedknittingmachines.html

It is in I believe MO.  Is these the folks you were talking about?

Joyce