[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: [New post] Blindfold Games: The games are back!

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 23:43:29 UTC 2017

Have a great day!!

Cathy F

From: Marty's Blindfold Games [mailto:comment-reply at wordpress.com]
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2017 8:00 PM
To: flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Subject: [New post] Blindfold Games: The games are back!

Marty Schultz posted: "I received a call from Adam tonight, and he said the review team had a chance to look at the Blindfold Games again, and understood why they are separate apps, and that the games can continue.  He mentioned games address a need that's not normally consider"

New post on Marty's Blindfold Games

  <http://s0.wp.com/i/emails/blavatar.png>

 <http://blindfoldgames.org/author/p2paaa/>

 <http://blindfoldgames.org/2017/11/11/blindfold-games-the-games-are-back/> Blindfold Games: The games are back!

by  <http://blindfoldgames.org/author/p2paaa/> Marty Schultz

I received a call from Adam tonight, and he said the review team had a chance to look at the Blindfold Games again, and understood why they are separate apps, and that the games can continue.  He mentioned games address a need that's not normally considered by most app designers, and acknowledged how the games are focused on the needs of the visually impaired community.

New updates will be processed, and new games will be reviewed as before.   I'll go into more details about the discussion in a blog next week, but I wanted to get the word out to everyone.

I want to thank the everyone for contacting Apple and spreading the word about the games.  I have heard from so many people - far more than I had hoped - telling me how much the games mean to them, and how they appreciate my efforts.  It has meant a lot to me, and I truly thank you.

Have a great weekend!

 <http://blindfoldgames.org/author/p2paaa/> Marty Schultz | November 11, 2017 at 1:00 am | Categories:  <http://blindfoldgames.org/category/blindfold-games/> Blindfold Games | URL:  <https://wp.me/p39hqI-1Al> https://wp.me/p39hqI-1Al

 <http://blindfoldgames.org/2017/11/11/blindfold-games-the-games-are-back/#respond> Comment

    <http://blindfoldgames.org/2017/11/11/blindfold-games-the-games-are-back/#comments> See all comments