[Nfb-krafters-korner] Greetings

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Nov 13 20:55:54 UTC 2017

Hello,

Thank you for taking your time to post your introduction to the list. I hope
you will enjoy all we have to offer you here at Krafters. Please let us know
where you heard about Krafters, please. Also, I hope you will go to our
website, www.krafterskorner.org and look at the many things we have going on
here. I hope you will sign up for your Free Try It Class by registering for
that class. After your first free class we hope you will join us and become
a member to receive all the benefits that you will receive, like as many
classes as you would like to take in addition to contest and many other
happening. If you have any questions about any of this I have placed my
email address under my name on the bottom and hope you will feel free to
contact me. Welcome to the list and so glad you found us also.

Terry Knox
Membership Chairperson
Tknox6 at sc.rr.com