[Nfb-krafters-korner] Gift Mailings

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Nov 15 19:55:52 UTC 2017

This is a list posting to those who requested their Krafters Board Christmas
gift. All requests I received have been mailed today, Wednesday, November
15. Please watch for them in your mail soon, because of distance, some will
take longer. I have to tell each of you that will be receiving this gift,
the beautiful braille Christmas cards were done for each of you by Cathy
Fletcher and we hope you enjoy this added touch this year with the gift. If
you did request one and do not receive it by December 1, please send me a
notice, because errors can be made and not recorded. I am holding a few here
to send out if you signed up and did not receive it. If you forgot or was
late and you send a request, I will try to send these also but cannot
promise when you will receive these packages. Thanks to all who sent in
their request, and hope you will use and enjoy these gifts from myself and
Krafters Board in 2017-18.

Terry K