[Nfb-krafters-korner] suggestion for a chat or class

Amy Herstein maria830 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 18:01:36 UTC 2017

Hello.

I'd be willing to teach a class on that but prefer email classes if
it's okay. I know how to read crochet and knit patterns, though I do
not, as of yet, crochet. I know all or most of the abbreviations for
the crafts and am happy to help in this area.

Amy

On 11/15/17, Cathy Flesher via Nfb-krafters-korner