[Nfb-krafters-korner] upcoming class, I-cord Edged Dishcloth

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 22:09:45 UTC 2017

Class Name: I-cord edged dishcloth

Instructor: Dixie S

Craft Category: needle knitting

Class format: email

Class Date: January 1, 2018

Sign Up Deadline: December 22, 2017

Class Description:

In this class, we will learn how to do the I-cord cast on and bind off.  The
Dishcloth will be a picture cloth.

Skills needed:

This is an Advanced Beginner class.  Know how to cast on, bind off, knit and
purl.  It is not necessary to know the I-cord versions of the cast on and
bind off we will learn those techniques in class.

Supplies Needed:

Supply list: Knitting needles size 6

DPN needles or circular needles in size 6

1 ball Worsted weight cotton yarn solid color - white is best but one could
also use either light grey or light blue

Tapestry needle

Where can you get supplies?

Any good yarn shop.

Sign up here!