[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pony Beads

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Nov 18 15:55:18 UTC 2017

Rebecca,
This is interesting. I do not know where you would get these forms, can you
let me know? I have been doing these for about 2 years I have always made my
own forms. I started making these in miniatures but have not put enough time
into them. I, personally, do not like the cord and have not used wire yet to
tell you which is better. Therefore, I am interested in knowing also.
Terry K