[Nfb-krafters-korner] Need some help, please

Amy Herstein maria830 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 10:04:19 UTC 2017

Hey there, Joyce, would it also be possible to express interest in a class you’d like to see here?

If it is, I’d really love to see a beginner’s how-to-crochet or do bobbin lace or tatting, or maybe a learn the basic basics of sewing as a blind seamstress.

Not sure how to do this formally, so bear with me, folks, if I should have sent the request someplace else or done it online on the site instead. Thank all of you for your patience.

Amy