[Nfb-krafters-korner] Subject Lines Please

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Nov 20 14:47:11 UTC 2017

I know we have a few new members and new list members and I would like to
post this reminder. I have not been on list all weekend, as I am certain
others have been there also. When you get back there are So Many emails you
have to go through. It would make it so much easier if you are changing the
information in a message to clear or create an new message with a new
subject line. If you are unsure how to do this, post on line and we all we
be glad to help. Sometimes, I have the time to read everything and sometimes
not. This would be a great help to me and I would appreciate this. Thanks.

Terry K