[Nfb-krafters-korner] Class interest

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Nov 21 13:45:48 UTC 2017

I have received the go ahead from Dixie to reteach a class she taught a few
years ago, that I really enjoyed. I am placing it out there on line to see
if there is interest in rete aching it in February. The class is How to Make
your own Dream Catcher. This is the Indian craft using cord and beads and
feathers to create a dream catcher. This can only be a telephone class and
you will need time to purchase supplies to make this great craft. It is not
difficult but does take instruction to work it out. If this is something you
might be interested in having a class for in the cold of the winter please
reply to the list and if there is enough interest I will put in for a date.

Terry K